A new tote style beach bag equipped with an integrated solar panel as this week been launched by Kickstarter offering a convenient way to help keep your mobile devices, cameras and pocket gaming systems charged while away from the grid.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the features of the LUZPAC solar panel beach bag which has been designed by engineers based in Berlin Germany.
Features and specifications :
• Solar Manufacturer / SunPower USA
• Output / max. 7 Watts, 5 V @ 1400 mA
• Panel Efficiency / > 20.4 %
• Performance / full recharge in 2hr of sunlight
• Temperature Range / -40 to +85℃
• Connector / screw-mounted, USB 2.0
• Compatibility / automatic Apple and Android recognition
• Conformity / RoHS, FCC and CE
• Weight / 190 grams = like a pair of flip-flops
• Lamination / sealed solar cell lamination
• Capacity / 14 liters / up to 20 kg
• Bag size / 50 x 35 cm (without handles)
• Weight / 440 grams
• Extra interior pocket
SMARTPHONES are our best friends, but charging them sucks. They usually run out of juice during our most joyful moments – summer breaks, festival days or outdoor activities. LUZPAC – our versatile beach-pool-rooftop-outdoor bag, stops that pain and converts your sunny moments into electricity!
• Solar bag to charge your phone, power bank or mobile gadget
• Detachable, flexible high-performance solar panel
• Special buckle to attach the panel to every third-party backpack
• Lightweight and splash water-resistant design
On the back of the panel you will find an USB-port plus an extra pocket for all your devices. And if you want to use the charger on your backpack or bicycle? No problem, our patented buckle easily straps the panel to every handle out there. Be quick and get your early-bird special offer!
Find out more information by following the link below to the official Kickstarter campaign page.