The developing team at Luma Touch has this week launched its new LumaFusion 2.0 application enhancing and extending the professional mobile video editing and effects app even further. LumaFusion 2.0 is now available to purchase priced at $15 from the Apple iOS store for both iPhone and iPad devices or as a free upgrade if you have already purchased the LumaFusion app.
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and new “elegant” user interface for users to enjoy, featuring a simple start timeline that provides users with an intuitive head start as well as powerful features for professionals to edit footage directly from their tablet or smartphone. “Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.”
LumaFusion 2.0 features include :
New features :
– Number of tracks doubled! 6 video/audio and 6 audio tracks.
(Preview performance with more than 3 tracks of video is dependent on device model)
– New Streamlined UI with all new vector icons, and improved workflows.
– New Timeline Overview makes it quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific edit.
– New shuttle control (press-and-hold the Play button) to scrub at different rates to find the perfect frame.
– Add markers with colors and comments to quickly find important times in your projects and media
– Track Headers with track locking, hide and mute, and track link/unlink
– Popup Help makes it easier to find out what and where all the tools are.
– External Display, including layouts that give you more space on your device for editing
– Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD, as well as improvements for GNARBOX 1.0
Improved features :
– Photos library fully supports nested Folders in Album and new Media Types group.
– User-saved styles now include fonts
– Improved performance during scrolling and playback
– Easily trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions
Issues fixed in LumaFusion 2.0 :
– Trimming the head of a linked clip will no longer re-link to a different clip, so it’s much easier to do a J-cut
– Dozens of bugs have been fixed and workflow and performance improvements
Source: Apple Store