There’s no shortage of IM clients on iOS and among them is Line, a popular messaging application that lets users get in touch with their friends and loved ones, do free voice calls and messages over the internet. The service has over 350 million users worldwide, and topped the charts in many countries.
Recently, LINE for iOS received a big update, bumping it to version 4.0 and comes with several new enhancements, bug fixes and features, including a new flat design to go with the looks of iOS 7.
Along with the usual bug fixes and improvements, the latest version brings a new flat design to the application, along with a theme shop, improved voice calls quality, new notification tones, addition of delete messages, forward and save to notes features, and more. Here’s a complete changelog for the latest version of LINE:
- Theme Shop
- Added Delete Messages, Forward, and Save to Notes features
- Changed to flat design.
- The most recently downloaded stickers now display first in the chat room sticker input display window
- Improved the quality of free voice calls
- Added an error message that displays when you are not connected to a network
- Added 2 new notification tones
- Feature added for iOS7 that returns you to the previous screen by swiping.
- Minor bug fixes and other small improvements
If you’re a regular user of LINE, head over to the App Store and download the updated app, or visit the source link below.
Source: App Store
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.