The LG V30s ThinQ was made official at Mobile World Congress last month. There are two versions of the handset, the V30s ThinQ with 128GB of storage and the V30S+ ThinQ with 256GB of storage.
LG has revealed that the two handsets are launching in South Korea, the 128GB model will retail for 1,048,300 KRW which is about $975 at the current exchange rate.
The 256GB model will cost KRW 1,097,800 which is about $1,020 at the current exchange rate, both devices will be made available in South Korea from tomorrow.
Apart from different storage options, the rest of the specifications on the handsets are the same.You can see a full list of specifications below.
LG V30S ThinQ specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
– V30S ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– V30S+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 256GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 120°)
– Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- AI: AI CAM / QVoice / QLens / Bright Mode / AI Haptic / Google Assistant
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Moroccan Blue, New Platinum Gray
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Crystal Clear Lens / Google Daydream / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging