LG has announced a new smartphone at this years Mobile World Congress, the LG V30s ThinQ. This is the first LG smartphone to come with LG’s new artificial intelligence technology.
The handset comes with LG’s Vision AI which includes three new intelligent camera features, plus their new Voice AI which has exclusive voice commands with Google Assistant.
The LG V30s ThinQ gets a number of updates over the standard V30 smartphones, this includes 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage as standard. There is also a LG V30S+ smartphone that will come with 256GB of storage.
Here are a list of the key specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon ™ 835 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
– V30S ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– V30S+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 256GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°) / 13MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 120°)
– Front: 5MP Wide Angle (F2.2 / 90°)
- AI: AI CAM / QVoice / QLens / Bright Mode / AI Haptic / Google Assistant
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Moroccan Blue, New Platinum Gray
- Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / HDR10 / Crystal Clear Lens / Google Daydream / UX 6.0+ / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging
You can find out more details about the new LG V30s ThinQ smartphone over at LG at the link below.