Yesterday we found out the specifications on the new LG G Flex 2 smartphone before the handset was announced at CES, and now LG has made the handset official.
The LG G Flex 2 will come with a 5.5 inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, and the device is powered by a 64-bit eight core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 process with a clock speed of 2.0GHz.
The G Flex 2 comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop and it features 2GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of included storage, plus a microSD card slot.
There is also a 2.1 megapixel front facing camera and a 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization and laser auto focus.
You can see a list of the full specifications on the new LG G Flex 2 smartphone below.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 810 processor with 2.0GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED (1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
- Memory: 16/32MB eMMC ROM / 2GB DDR4 RAM / microSD slot (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ with Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Size: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
- Weight: 152g
- Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21/42 Mbps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS / Glonass, USB 2.0
- Color: Platinum Silver, Flamenco Red
- Other: Gesture Shot, Gesture View, Glance View etc.
LG are launching the new LG G Flex 2 in South Korea at the end of January, the company will then start rolling out the handset around the world.
As soon as we get some details on the launch dates for the new LG G Flex 2 in the U.S. and Europe, including some details on pricing, we will let you guys know.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.