Lenovo has created a new desktop mini PC in the form of the Lenovo ThinkStation P320, which comes equipped with discrete graphics and can be fitted with a 35 watt Intel Core i7-7700T Kaby Lake processor.
The Kaby Lake processor supported by NVIDIA Quadro P600 graphics and can be fitted with up to 32GB of DDR4-2400 RAM and includes two SODIMM slots as well as two storage slots supporting up to 2TB of M.2 NVMe solid state drives (SSD).
Other features include I/O ports, front facing audio jacks, 6 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 GbE port, 6 x display outputs (4x mini-DP + 2x DP). Specifications:
– CPU – Intel Kaby Lake (up to Core i7) (35W TDP max.)
– Chipset – Intel Q270
– RAM – Up to 32 GB DDR4-2400 (2x SODIMM)
– GPU – NVIDIA Quadro P600
– Storage – 2x M.2 PCIe: up to 1 TB NVMe SSD each ODD: optional with add-on
– Networking – Gigabit Ethernet Intel 802.11 ac, 2 x 2, 2.4 GHz/5GHz + Bluetooth 4.0 –
– I/O – 6x USB 3.0
– Serial – optional
– Dimensions – 1.4” x 7.1″ x 7.2″
– Weight – 2.9 lbs
Source: LiliputingFiled Under: Hardware, Top News