Lenovo has this week unveiled its latest ThinkPad laptops in the form of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon powered by Intel’s 10th Generation CPU’s, ThinkPad X1 Yoga, ThinkPad T490, ThinkPad X390, ThinkPad L13 and ThinkPad L13 Yoga.
“Designed and engineered around ThinkPad’s core foundational principles, these new laptops address the needs of a new generation workforce and their dynamic workspaces. People are seeking devices that offer intuitive, secure features and faster, higher performance to improve their workday, and ThinkPad is here to help them accomplish their most important goals. ThinkPad features industry-leading security with ThinkShield, the ability to stay connected with LTE-A Wireless WAN and Wi-Fi 6 in the latest select models. The ThinkPad line-up continues to offer premium usability experience through vivid high-definition displays, immersive Dolby Audio, and the renowned ThinkPad keyboard.”
Pricing and availability for the new Lenovo Project Athena ThinkPads include :
– ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen with Intel 10th Gen is expected to be available starting September 2019, starting at $1,479.
– ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th Gen with Intel 10th Gen is expected to be available starting September 2019, starting at $1,609.
– ThinkPad T490 with Intel 10th Gen is expected to be available starting October 2019, starting at $1,129.
– ThinkPad X390 with Intel 10th Gen is expected to be available starting October 2019, starting at $1,019.
– ThinkPad L13 is expected to be available starting October 2019, starting at $749.
– ThinkPad L13 Yoga is expected to be available starting October 2019, starting at $919.
“Congratulations to Lenovo on their latest ThinkPad X1 Carbon. I am proud of the co-engineering between Intel and Lenovo to build exceptional performance into this device. With so many of today’s workers on the go so much of the time, they need power for a full workday, ready-to-go responsiveness and the latest connectivity. This is the ultimate PC experience.” said Stephanie Hallford, vice president in the Client Computing Group and general manager of Business Client Platforms at Intel Corporation.
Features of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop include :
– Up to a 6-core 10th Gen Intel Core processor delivering multi-threaded performance, support for brilliant 4K content, and best-in-class connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and Thunderbolt 3 for on-the-go productivity whether you’re in the office, with a customer or somewhere in between
– Project Athena enabling optimized battery life, best-in-class connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and more that’s co-engineered with Intel for mobile performance whether you’re in the office, at a customer’s or somewhere in between
– Just 14.9 mm thin and starting at 2.4 pounds (1 kg)
– A diverse selection of 14-inch display options is available, including the stunning 500 nit, 10 bit, 4K Dolby Vision enabled panel, or the option of a new, brighter 400 nit FHD display
– The Dolby Atmos Speaker System, featuring two top-firing tweeters and two down-firing woofers, delivers a more immersive soundscape
– Four far-field microphones enhance the experience of conferencing and collaboration
– Enjoy up to 18.5 hours of productivity, and when the power gets low, Rapid Charge can deliver 80 percent battery in just 60 minutes
– Global LTE-A Wireless WAN and new Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ option offer lightning-fast connection speeds for an always-on experience
Full specifications on all the new Lenovo ThinkPad laptops are available from the official press release by the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.