Those of you equipped with wireless charging smartphones may be interested in the new accessory the Legrand Radiant. That transforms a wall socket into a smartphone wireless charger with the minimum amount of fuss. Designed to work seamlessly with wireless ready smartphones equipped with Qi technology the wireless charger is equipped with a smartphone cradle and an extra 3.1 amp port enabling multiple devices to be charged at the same time.
“The radiant collection is a step up from the standard with simple, classic options in wiring devices, home automation controls and screwless wall plates that complement today’s homes. The Legrand radiant wireless charger with tamper resistant outlet and USB lets you extend you charging capabilities with wireless Qi technology. Designed to complement your décor, radiant layers on the style with tasteful finish options to coordinate with any décor.”
Features of the Legrand Radiant wireless charger include :
– Works with wireless ready smart phones with Qi technology
– Convenient phone cradle keeps counter space clear and clutter-free
– Extra port with 3.1 amp total charging capacity allows charging multiple electronics at the same time
– Designed to be installed on a single gang electrical box
– Power outlets meet (NEC)® tamper-resistant requirements
– Protects children: patented shutter system helps prevent improper insertion of foreign objects—now with black “invisi-shutters” for an invisible effect preferred by end users
– Replaces any standard outlet with ease
– Captivated mounting screws offer hassle-free installation
– Back and side wire terminals for installation flexibility
For more information on purchasing options jump over to the Legrand website.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.