Fans of the Left 4 Dead series of games created by Valve are sure to enjoy these fan made movies featuring real-life action, which have been created portraying the Left 4 Dead storyline.
The trilogy of Left 4 Dead movies have been created by Connor and Colin McGuire, and provide over 65 minutes of Left 4 Dead storyline to enjoy, with the third part of the trilogy being filmed on a budget of just $2,000. Enjoy!
The Left 4 Dead movie trilogy took over tow years to complete and the final movie in the trilogy makes a the set well worth watching.
“We shot this whole 43 minute movie for under $2,000! Also, Colin and I were only 18 and 19 when we started filming this! We filmed almost all of it in the Fall of 2011.” Fun Facts About Part 3!
– This movie was shot for under $2,000.
– The camera we filmed this on cost $800, and the lens $200.
– This movie was over a year in the making! With all the parts (1,2,3) over two years in the making!
– We used NO MAKEUP on any zombies! (aside from the obvious fake blood)
– We put 3,000+ hours of editing into this beast.
– Connor’s computer crashed an estimated 1,050 times making this film!
– Jared is played by Sam Loya from videocopilot.net!
Source: Lazy GamerFiled Under: Gaming News, Geeky Stuff