Anyone who would like to learn Arduino programming and more about the fantastic electronic development platform which is fun and easy-to-use to create a wide variety of different projects. Maybe worth giving a new Discovery Learning Kit created by Dan Alich more investigation. The kit has been specifically designed to provide tutorials that teach learners about wiring and programming the included ATTiny85 chip in a plug and play Arduino-based environment all enclosed in a small travel case for protection and easy transport. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Arduino development kit and its features.
Features of the Arduino Learning Kit ATTiny85 and Programmer Board :
– Support For the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
– Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (Automatic Selection).
– 9V battery holder in place for on-board portable power.
– On-board 500ma 5V Regulator.
– Built-in USB (and serial debugging).
– 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program Actively Communicates Over USB, Otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are Programming via USB).
– 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after Bootloader).
– I2C and SPI (Vis USI).
– PWM on 3 Pins (more possible with Software PWM).
– ADC on 4 Pins.
– Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin0).
– Size: 1.8cm x 2.6cm
If you ever tried to get started with Arduino or the miniature ATTiny85 chip, you have found there is a learning curve with breadboards, soldering and component datasheets. We designed this new “tiny” kit to make it easier to get started and building simple circuits and projects using the ATTiny85 chip. We included the ATTiny85 chip with an on-board USB programmer which simply plugs into the learning kit making it easy to make connections and prototype your projects. We included the ATTiny85 chip with an on-board USB programmer which simply plugs into the learning kit making it easy to make connections and prototype your projects.
If you would like to learn Arduino programming the development kit is now available to backfire Kickstarter priced at $85 or roughly £64 and will start shipping out to backers during February 2018.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News