Blizzard has today announced the availability of a new Diablo 3 patch in the form of 2.1.2 which is now live and ready to download in the US for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The latest Diablo 3 patch brings with it a wealth of new features, enhancements and fixes and Blizzard explains that you will not be prompted to download the new 2.1.2 technologies available in your home region.
You will also need to wait until the new patch is released in your region for it to be capable of installation. The new Diablo 3 patch has also added special Ancient Items that include :
– Ancient items are more powerful versions of Legendary items
– Ancient items roll from increased value ranges for certain affixes
– Ancient Mojos, Orbs, and Shields roll with increased Damage or Shield Block values
– Ancient items can now drop at Torment I or higher
– The drop chance will increase with each Torment level
– Any Legendary or Set item has a chance to be dropped or crafted as an Ancient item
– Legendary or Set items purchased from Kadala have a chance to be an Ancient item
For a full list of all the new features, additions and tweaks that you can expect to enjoy in the latest Diablo 3 2.1.2 patch jump over to the Battle.net website for a full explanation and full PC and console notes.