Kingston Digital has announced it as revamped its microSD and SD Card Lineup with Canvas Select Plus maximise the user experience with faster speeds, more reliability and higher capacities up to 512 GB. Kingston’s Canvas Select Plus helps move high-quality content faster as it reaches Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 100 MB/s, perfect for heavy workloads such as loading apps faster, transferring high-resolution photos, and recording and editing full length HD videos.
With the addition of Canvas Select Plus, Kingston moves to replace the original Canvas Select card lineup with new higher-speed, higher-capacity models making them essential for smart phones and digital cameras. The new Canvas Select Plus microSD card is optimised for use with Android devices as it’s engineered with the A1 app performance class for launching and loading apps at blazing speeds. The newly-enhanced specification provides users with ample speed and storage for high-resolution photos and 4K video capture, as well as graphic-intensive multimedia for a more powerful app experience.
– Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 100MB/s1
– Capture images and videos in Full HD (1080p) and 4K UHD
– Capacities2 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
– Performance1 100MB/s Read (32GB-64GB)
– 100/85MB/s Read/Write (128GB-512GB)
– Dimensions 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
– Format FAT32 (32GB), exFAT (64GB-512GB)
– Operating temperature -25°C~85°C
– Storage temperature -40°C~85°C
– Voltage 3.3V
– Warranty/support Lifetime
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet for the new microSD and SD Card Lineup with Canvas Select Plus, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.