The Keago smartlock is compatible with US Deadbolt, European Mortise/Euro cylinder and Indoor Latchbolts and is available in three versions all providing “limitless features” and smartphone connectivity. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the smartlock system which is launched via Kickstarter this week.
Equipped with Military grade encryption, biometric security, secure neutral state in case of failure, extra layer of metal, durable, strong and thick materials. The Keago smartlock is now available to back with early bird pledges available from £76 or $99.
“Safety in the code: Keago’s software has been streamlined to focus solely on security. Every single digital opening of Keago is authenticated and verified through Keago’s brain. It takes a split second and there is no way around it. Biometric security: Keago utilizes the latest technology in biometric sensors to recognize your fingerprint precisely within milliseconds. Secure neutral state: If the battery is dead, don’t worry. Keago is always locked in its neutral state.”
Features of the Keago smartlock include :
– Open how you want: With your fingerprint, passcode, mobile phone, bluetooth key fob or even with a standard key.
– Share conveniently: Share once, forever, or with a schedule. Via fingerprint, passcode, or Bluetooth. Schedule mobile access for your repair man or send a passcode to your guest during their stay. You can still make a copy of your key for grandma.
– Smart clutch: No motorized bolt, our smart clutch saves precious power and follows your intuitive use of a lock.
– Super compatible: 3 models – all with the same features – for a compatibility with over 80 lock types.
– Built to last: anti-scratch glass for the numeric pad, shock-resistant electronics, weather-sealed, multi-layer paint, 2-year battery life.
For more information, demonstration videos and full list of all available pledges and purchase options jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Top News