InWin has unveiled a new computer case this week in the form of the 928 Super Tower which is priced at $999. Constructed from premium materials such as aluminium and tempered glass the PC chassis offers a spacious interior thanks to 3 distinct pieces that make up its design.
A 4 mm thick aluminium shell Anodised in black together with two tempered side glass panels providing over 125 Litre of internal volume to fit your hardware components. The case is perfect for any oversize water cooling build and is compatible with 14′ x 14′, EEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards and is equipped with RGB lighting for that added bling.
“The 928’s armoured shell is composed of anodised 4mm thick brushed aluminium and is equipped with tempered glass side panels, which offers a clear view of the system’s hardware. The 928 is compatible with Intel’s latest “XEON” series processor and 14” x 14” motherboard but can still house motherboards from EEB-Mini-ITX.”
The In Win 928 Super Tower case will be available in three days time from May 16th, 2019 onwards throughout the United States. Specifications of the InWin 928 Super Tower PC case include :
– Eight expansion slots
– VGA Card Length: 480 mm (Maximum)
– VGA Card Length: 335 mm (with GPU Holder)
– VGA Card Width: 190 mm (Maximum)
– Vertical Display VGA Card Thickness: 80 mm (Maximum)
– CPU Heatsink Height: 185 mm (Maximum)
– Front IO ports: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
– Two 3.5 inch and six 2.5 inch drive bays
– Air Cooling: Six 140 mm Top Fans, Three 140 mm Front Fans, and Three 140 mm Rear Fans
– Maximum Radiator thickness of 45 mm
– Supports up to Two Power Supplies, Length up to 250 mm (Including Cable Management Area)
– Dimensions(H x W x D ): 571 x 335 x 656 mm
More details on purchasing options jump over to the official InWin store.