Makers and hobbyists looking to learn more about the Internet of Things and build a few projects, might be interested in a new starter kit which has been created by the team over at Adafruit.
The include the new Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi micro-controller and has been designed for those that are comfortable with the platform to explore creating Internet of Things projects.
Adafruit explains a little more about the new wireless starter kit which is priced at $37.50 and is now available to purchase directly from the Adafruit online store.
OK you’ve signed up for Adafruit.io and you’re ready to build something cool and Internet-connected. All you need is this starter kit which will get you going with lots of parts that go very well with our service and are the most common sensors and actuators you may want. Sense light, motion, humidity, temperature, and more, then send it for storage on adafruit.io! Light up LEDs, make noise, and move a motor when a trigger is detected.
The pack includes:
– Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
– Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger)
– Adafruit HDC1008 Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
– PIR (motion) sensor
– Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
– Micro servo
– Huzzah Starter Pack Component Bag
– 1x Breadboard-friendly SPDT Slide Switch
– 1x Diffused RGB (tri-color) LED
– 1x Piezo Buzzer
– 1x Photo cell light sensor
– 3x 12mm Tactile Switches
– 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
– 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
– 1x 10K Trim Potentiometer
– 5x 10K 5% 1/4W resistors
– 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W resistors
For more information on the new Huzzah! Adafruit.io Internet of Things Feather ESP8266 WiFi Starter Kit jump over to the Adafruit website for details via the link below.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Hardware, Top News