Crowd funding website Indiegogo has this week announced the launch of a new iPhone application to help campaigners and contributors keep track of projects on the site.
Features in the new Indiegogo iPhone app include the ability to receive custom recommendations, by simply selecting the categories you’re most interested in as well as easy campaign tracking. Watch the video after the jump to learn more about the Indiegogo iPhone app and see it in action.
Other features of the app include campaign management allowing contributors to get notified when their campaign receives new contributors and comments, and post project updates and photos on the spot. Slava Rubin, Indiegogo’s CEO explains :
“This year has been one of tremendous growth for us and we’re investing heavily to continue improving Indiegogo for mobile users globally. The Indiegogo App is the first of many advancements focused on delivering the best mobile experience imaginable.”
The Indiegogo app also allows for contributor engagement enabling users to respond to comments on a campaign page and send ‘Thank You’ notes, personal texts, and emails right from your smartphone.
For more information on the new Indiegogo iPhone app jump over to the iTunes App Store website for details and to download it free. Features include :
Support a campaign:
– Discover recommended campaigns
– Explore and follow campaign categories
– Claim campaign perks – everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
– Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
– Get notified each time you receive a contribution
– Manage comments
– Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
– View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
– Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
– Promote your campaign on social networks