After unveiling their new Cloud Alpha S gaming headset back in May during Computex 2019, HyperX has this week announces availability pricing the gaming headset at $130 or roughly £120. The gaming headset is now available through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets. The latest HyperX’s gaming headset features custom-tuned HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound and bass adjustment sliders for three levels of bass fine-tuning providing listeners with a richer audio gaming experience.
– Advanced audio control mixer – Keep all the most important functions within easy reach. Activate 7.1 surround sound1, adjust the game and chat audio balance, mute the mic, and adjust volume without ever having to leave your game.
– Durable aluminum frame – The tough aluminum frame construction is designed to endure the rigors of daily gaming
– Detachable noise cancellation microphone and cable – The headset is Discord and TeamSpeak certified for clear voice communication. Use the flexible noise cancelling microphone to communicate with your teammates or remove when listening to music. The detachable braided cable is resistant to wear and tangling.
“The Cloud Alpha S marries stunning 7.1 surround sound with the same top-notch aesthetics and comfort as the original HyperX Cloud Alpha,” said Julien Millet, business manager, HyperX EMEA. “With these new enhancements, HyperX is expanding its line of HyperX headsets to meet the needs of a range of gamers at all levels.”
– Driver: Custom dynamic, 50 mm with neodymium magnets
– Type: Circumaural, Closed back
– Frequency response: 13Hz – 27 kHz
– Impedance: 65 Ω
– Sound pressure level: 99dBSPL/mW at 1 kHz
– T.H.D.: ≤ 1%
– Weight: 310g
– Weight with mic: 321 g
– Cable length: 1 m
– Connection type: 3.5 mm plug (4 pole)
– Element: Electret condenser microphone
– Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
– Frequency response: 50 Hz – 18 Hz
– Sensitivity: -38dBV (0 dB=1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
USB Audio Control Mixer
– Weight: 57 g
– Cable length: 2 m
Source : HyperX