After first being unveiled back in July 2017 Chinese hardware manufacturer Huawei has announced the arrival of their latest fitness tracker in the form of the Band 2 Pro to the United States.
The Huawei Band 2 Pro is an affordable fitness tracker priced at just $69 and provides feedback on your heart rate, GPS location, sleep pattern and even notifications from your smartphone using the wearable’s companion application.
The wrist worn fitness tracker also provides users with a handy “running coach” that can be personalised for your training program, or if you’re running a race that can measure things like your VO2max and your recovery time and a single charge provides 21 days of standby usage. Other features include :
– Built-in GPS and continuous heart rate: monitor your heart rate and track your workout routes without your phone
– Scientific sleep tracking: keep track of light, deep and REM sleep stages to make your sleep truly restful
– 5ATM water-resistance: support all day wear, rain, and even a swim in the pool, which allows you to dive into becoming a better you. 50M Water Resistance.
– Professional running Coach: One press to start the workout app instantly and get workout data such as recovery time and Vo2 Max
– Long battery life: a single charge gives you 21 days of normal usage.
Huawei Band 2 Pro provides a professional sleep analysis report that includes the following information: Light, deep, and REM sleep, sleep quality score, and provides you with personalized advice. Huawei is the third largest handset manufacturer in the world and has very strong software R&D capabilities. Huawei Health app provides you detailed workout data and professional advice. Style is nothing without comfort. It is so comfortable that you barely even notice it on your wrist. Weighing approximately 21g, you’ll forget it’s even there.