If you are searching for a 3D printer that is a little larger than most, you might be interested in a new creation called the HotRod Henry which is taken to Kickstarter this month and is well with more investigation if you are looking to print larger 3D objects.
The HotRod Henry 3D printer has been specifically designed to provide a precise multi-material machine with a fast printing process to bring your ideas to life.
Features of Hotrod Henry include :
– One of the fastest FFF/FDM printers in the world. Up to 5 times faster than competition (not by means of tricks or additional heads). It can print with the speed of up to 450 mm/s. Actual printing speed, not just head movement!
– As accurate as a top FFF/FDM printer can get. HotRod Henry is super precise! It can go down to 50 microns layer resolution. In X and Y axes the accuracy is also 50 microns. We have tested and measured it!
– Endless material capabilities. Compatible with every filament available – including flexible thermoplastics, high temperature polymers and composites, even the ones reinforced with carbon fiber or glass fiber.
– Amazingly large print volume. 350x350x600mm of freedom is at your disposal. With over 70 litres of 3D printing volume – the sky is the limit!
– The most stylish looks out there. Timeless design that would fit into every interior.
– Only industrial grade, durable components.
– Advanced yet intuitive software allowing you to take control according to your experience.
– Augmented Reality (RealView) mode in our software lets you see the print in your hands before you start!
– Intuitive touchscreen interface and readiness to print right after plugging in, without a moment needed for assembly.
The development team behind the HotRod Henry 3D printer explain a little more about its design and functionality :
HotRod Henry’s speed and precision match the highest achievable in the market. The bundled software suite is among the most powerful out there. Combined with ease of use of the hardware itself, it will not leave you wondering about next steps. HotRod Henry’s large volume lets you print whatever you like. The material choice is always yours, as our 3D printer handles absolutely every filament money can buy.
The most credible proof for Hot Rod Henry Supercharged excellence are 3D printed models: 1:1 Sir Paul McCartney’s statue, prosthetic leg covers show just how large a volume this printer can achieve. The super precise figurines demonstrate just how precise the heads are. And the pure numbers of the printouts prove that the quality can be maintained for long periods of time without deterioration. Our works have been presented during prestigious fair trade shows around the globe. Head down to the only exhibition of 3D works and enjoy just a glance of what we did so far.
For more information on the new Hot Rod Henry jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.