The new Halo 5 Limited Collector’s Edition game has been unveiled this week and will be priced at $250 when it is made available later this year.
The Halo 5 Limited Collector’s Edition was first announced back in December 2014 but only now are we seeing what is actually included in the wealth of goodies in the bundle.
The $250 Halo 5 Limited Collector’s Edition is available alongside the standard $60 version, as well as a Limited Edition bundle that includes a special steel book and bonus digital content for $100.
“A premium edition of Halo 5: Guardians for collectors and Halo fans alike. The Limited Collector’s Edition is the ultimate expression of Halo 5: Guardians with a commemorative statue designed by 343 Industries. The Master Chief and Spartan Locke appear as a team – but there’s another story… the statue splits and they separate, ready to face-off. Which scene tells the true story? “
The Limited Collector’s Edition contains a full game download and the following Limited Edition Content:
• Warzone REQ Bundle: 14 Premium Requisition packs
• Halo: The Fall of Reach – Animated Series
• Guardian model by Metal Earth
• Uniquely-designed Spartan themed SteelBook
• Spartan Locke’s Classified Orders
• Dossiers on Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris
• Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trial – perfect for playing with friends
For more details visit the Amazon listing for the bundle that prints an October 27th 2015 release date.
Source: IGNFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News, Xbox