Greenliant has announced the imminent availability of new Greenliant ArmourDrive SD and microSD industrial memory cards that will be available next month during December 2019. Joining the already available 32, 64, 128 and 256 GB SD and microSD ArmourDrive PX Series industrial memory cards.
The new industrial ArmourDrive memory cards are constructed using advanced 3D NAND in 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) and 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) configurations offering endurance options of 3K (PX Series) and 30K (EX Series) program-erase (P/E) cycles, respectively says Greenliant.
“SD and microSD ArmourDrive EX Series cards with SLC configurations are available in capacities from 8 GB to 64 GB, and PX Series cards with TLC configurations are offered from 32 GB to 256 GB. UHS Speed Class 10 and SD Specification 6.10 compliant, SD and microSD ArmourDrive cards reach up to 95/85 MB/s sequential read/write performance. These memory cards provide reliability, stability and removability, making them ideal for a wide range of demanding and space-constrained applications, such as handheld data loggers and scanners, professional video and photo cameras, portable medical diagnostic tools, ticket and vending machines, transportation diagnostics, telematics, test and measurement equipment, surveillance and industrial automation systems.”
Benefits of SD and microSD ArmourDrive include:
– Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
– High Endurance: Reaches up to 30K P/E cycles (EX Series)
– High Performance: Supports UHS I-104 ultra high bus speed mode
– Rugged: Resistant to shock (1500G), vibration (20G) and water (IPX7 rating)
– Reliable: Achieves more than 3 million hours for Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
– SMART Support: Monitors remaining useful product life
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.