Google announced the Google Jamboard back in October of last year and now the company has revealed that the device will go on sale in May.
The Google Jamboard will launch in May with a price tag of $4,999 which is considerably lower than the $8,999 price of the Microsoft Surface Hub.
The new Google Jamboard is equipped with a 55 inch 4K touchscreen display and it also comes with a HD camera, WiFi and speakers.
Here are a list of the full specifications:
- 55-inch 4K UHD display
- 120 Hz touch scan rate / 60 Hz video refresh rate
- 16 simultaneous touch points
- Handwriting and shape recognition
- Built-in tilt support / Built-in wide-angle camera
- Down-firing speakers / Built-in microphones
- HDMI 2.0, USB Type C, 2 X USB 3.0
- SPDIF audio out
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 / 1 Gigabyte Ethernet
- Google Cast
- 2 x Fine tip passive stylus, Eraser, Microfiber cloth
- Rolling stand is an additional accessory
Source The VergeFiled Under: Technology News, Top News