Google has this week released a new update for its Google Drive iOS application that allows users to access their documents stored within the free online cloud storage service provided by Google.
The new features rolled out to the Google Drive iOS app offers an alternative to the iCloud backup service offered by Apple.
Google have also added a number of tweaks, and features including the ability for users to now open, edit and save back to Drive using other apps from their Apple devices. Google explains :
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders. With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Jump overt the Apple iTunes App Store for more details via the link below.
Source: GoogleFiled Under: iPhone Apps, Top News