Recently, Google+ for Android picked up an update, which introduces several new features and improvements to improve the overall usability of the app.
The new update brings a few design changes, including a revamped navigation menu which makes it easier to access your circles and friends.
Along with the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, the new update gives users the ability to start a hangout with friends or get driving instructions from friends that appear on your locations map. Here’s a complete list of features which were introduced in the latest Google+ for Android:
- Google+ Stories automatically combine photos, videos, and the places you visit into beautiful trip summaries
- Create animated GIFs and photobooth-style images on demand
- A new navigation menu makes it easier to explore the app
- A new, fluid way to create posts
- Start a hangout with, or get driving directions to friends that appear on your Locations map
- View total content views on profiles
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
If you’re a regular user of Google+ for Android, head over to the Google Play Store and update the app. Also share with us your opinion about the recent changes using the comments below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.