Gigabyte has this week unveiled a new addition to its range of Gigabyte Brix mini PC systems with the launch of the Gigabyte Brix GB-BPCE-3350. A desktop replacement system that measures just 56 x 107 x 114mm in size.
The Gigabyte Brix mini desktop PC is equipped with a Celeron N3350 “Apollo Lake” processor and supports up to 8GB of RAM, with room inside for a 2.5 inch hard drive or solid state drive (SSD).
Features of the new Gigabyte Brix GB-BPCE-3350 include :
– Features 14nm Intel N3350 to deliver to the most intuitive and integrated operating systems in the world
– Supports 2.5” thickness 7.0/ 9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
– Ultra compact PC design – 0.69L (56.1 x 107.6 x 114.4mm)
– 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L 1.35V Slots (1333/ 1600/ 1866 MHz)
– Intel IEEE 802.11 ac, Dual Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 card
– HDMI 2.0
– Supports dual displays via a VGA and a HDMI 2.0 port
– Gigabit LAN
– Audio jack (Headphone/ Microphone)
– VESA mounting bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm)
Gigabyte explains a little more about their new system and its design.
Challenging the essence of how we define a desktop PC, GIGABYTE engineers have developed an ultra compact PC with a stylish design based on a brushed aluminum surface chassis. Ideal for a broad range of computing applications at home or in the office, the BRIX expounds sheer simplicity and convenience, sets a new standard for desktop miniaturization that makes it perfect as a discreet HTPC / multimedia hub, an ultra-low power PC for the family, an office PC or as a digital signage unit. The BRIX is an ultra compact,versatile DIY PC kit that redefines the desktop PC in terms of miniaturization with a form factor that is small enough (56mm x 107mm x 114mm) to sit in the palm of your hand.
For more information on the new Gigabyte Brix GB-BPCE-3350 jump over to the official Gigabyte website for full specifications by following the link below.