Garmin has this week unveiled a new golf tracking sensor that attached to your golf club of choice called the Garmin TruSwing that will be launching during Q1 2016 and will be priced at £130.
The TruSwing also comes with a smartphone companion application that allows you to track and monitor the data from your golf swing and games directly from your portable device.
The Garming TruSwing sensor provides real-time, 3D swing animations on the app as well as offering comparisons between 2 swings, overlaid on each other. Garmin explains more about the features of the TruSwing in the promotional video below.
– Use TruSwing golf swing sensor metrics to see how your mechanics affect ball flight and shot results
– Enjoy a new convenience of swing training with at-a-glance swing data right from your wrist with compatible Approach watches
– Metrics include swing tempo, speed, club-path measurements, critical club angles and more
– Easily upload data to Garmin Connect™ golf community for 3-D swing reviews and side-by-side comparisons
– Small, light, unobtrusive design mounts securely below your club
Analysis on Garmin Connect allows you to identify exactly where you can make changes. For example, by altering the combination of clubface angle and clubhead-path angle, you can make significant changes to your ball’s flight pattern.
For more information on the new TruSwin jump over to the Garmin website for details via the link below.