Fujifilm has launched a new compact digital camera the Fixepix A850.
The Finepix A850 features an 8.1 Megapixel CCS sensor and 3x optical zoom.
Images are view by the built in 2.5 inch LCD screen. It also feature 14 different screen modes and a 30fps video mode.
Here’s the specs.
- 8.1 Megapixels
- 3x optical zoom
- 2.5-inch LCD monitor
- Selectable sensitivity up to ISO 800
- 24MB internal memory permits shooting without a media card
- Power source 2x AA-size alkaline (included),2x AA-size Ni-MH (optional) and AC Power Adapter
- AC-3V (optional)
- Movie mode, 30 frames/ second with monaural sound
- Picture stabilisation
- 14 selectable scene positions
The Fujifilm Finepix A850 will go on sale in July, no pricing details have been confirmed as yet.
via Akihabara News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.