As well as announcing their new short throw projector equipped with a rotating lens, Fujifilm has also unveiled a new instant camera in the form of the Fujifilm Instax Square SQ20. Building on the previous SQ10 model launched back in 2017 the new instant camera offers a wide variety of additional functions including “Motion Mode” which allows you to capture a video for up to a max of 15 seconds and then easily pick and print your favourite moment of it.
Another feature is the “Time Shift Collage” can take 4 images with a time lag by pushing a shutter button only once. Camera is also the first in the series to feature a four times zoom function and Fuji have also included a selfie mirror on the side of the lens.
– Image sensor : 1/5-in., CMOS with primary colour filter
– Effective pixels : 1920 x 1920
– Storage media : Built-in memory, microSD / microSDHC memory card
– Recording capacity : Built-in memory Approx. 50 files for still image, Approx. 30 sec for video microSD / microSDHC memory card: Approx. 1000 files per 1 gigabyte
– Recording capacity for video : microSD / microSDHC memory card: Approx. 3 min per 1 gigabyte
– File system : Still images: Compliant with Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF), Exif Ver.2.3, Compliant with JPEG and PIM
– Video: 800 x 800 x 15 fps H264 (no sounds)
– Focal length : Fixed as 33.4mm (35-mm format equivalent)
– Aperture : F2.4
The Fujifilm Instax Square SQ20 instant camera will be available to purchase from October 10th, 2013 onwards and is expected to be priced at around $200. Although this has not yet been confirmed by Fujifilm.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.