PC system builders may be interested to know that Fractal Design has introduce their new range of CPU coolers in the form of the Celsius+ series of AIO coolers. The new processor coolers feature an ARGB-accented pump face, a fully redesigned block and an upgraded on-radiator PWM fan hub with ARGB support.
“Cleverly concealed wiring within the braided sleeves of the Celsius’ low-permeability rubber tubing allows the entire system to connect at the pump with just a single power plug and an (optional and detachable) ARGB cable. As with previous Celsius coolers, selectable auto/PWM modes offer dynamically optimized performance with the choice of full user control for expert fine-tuning.”
Features of the Celsius+ Series AIO CPU coolers :
– Tinted glass pump face with backlit logo and ARGB LED effects
– Smart auto control mode dynamically adjusts fan and pump speeds for the ideal balance of silence and cooling performance
– Twist the pump face to change from auto to PWM mode for full user control
– ARGB-enabled PWM hub places all fan connections directly on the radiator for a clutter-free installation
– Sleeved tubing with concealed wiring connects power and ARGB for the entire system at the pump
– ASUS AURA, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, Razer Chroma and ASRock Polychrome support
– Pre-applied thermal paste guarantees optimal application with even coverage
– Low-permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves for extra durability and an added touch of style
– Articulating elbow fittings make tubes easier to route while reducing tension on the pump
– Celsius+ is available in three different sizes: 240 mm, 360 mm and the all-new 280 mm model, each with your choice of Dynamic X2 or Prisma ARGB fans pre-installed.
for more information on the new range of CPU coolers from Fractal Design jump over to the Tech Power Up website, where the Celsius+ S28 Prisma has been reviewed.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.