Epic Games has released a new version of its popular Fortnite game, Fortnite 4.3 and the latest version brings some new features.
Shopping Carts is a new way to travel around in Fornite as well as the recently introduced Jet Packs, these shopping cars will be in Battle Royale.
There are now some changes to the UI, you can now track your goals in Battle Royale on screen, there are also a number of other new features in the update.
The update comes with a wide range of bug fixes and performance improvements, you can see some of these below.
- Legacy Impact perks now grant the correct amount of impact.
- Blazing Masumune’s Energy Nova perk no longer deals damage to friendly and neutral structures.
- Golf Clubs and Baseball Bats now benefit from Heavy Attack Stamina Efficiency perks.
- Legacy Energy Damage perks now display the correct rarity on ranged weapons.
- Increased Building Max Health perk no longer stacks.
- Building Max Health perk now applies the correct bonus values.
- Trap perks will now trigger the proper amount of times.
- The Heals Building perk no longer resets its timer if another trap with the same effect is applied to the same wall.
- The legacy trap durability perks now converts correctly to new perk system.
- Non-damaging traps no longer display critical chance in their stat list. This includes Freeze Traps, Launcher Traps, Healing Pads, and Wall Lights.
- Roman Candle perk damage scales properly. (now scales with Tech).
- Zapper and Zap Zapp will no longer roll headshot perks.
- Neon Sniper Rifle now has the correct chance to headshot Smasher enemies.
- The Military Crossbow now displays the correct mini-map icon.
- Moved the trace location on Wall Dart Traps so it can correctly target any enemy within the less than one tile range.
- Fixed an issue where tier pips displayed on the Blazing Masamune’s unique perk, even though it can’t be upgraded.
- Neon Sniper Rifle now correctly pierces through enemies.
You can find out full details on what is included in the latest version of Fortnite over at Epic Games at the link below.
Source Epic Games
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.