A new update has been rolled out this week for the Flickr iOS application, which brings with it hashtag support, allowing you to add a hashtag in your photo’s title or description. Once you have started using hashtags, simply tap on the hashtag and instantly see all photos with that hashtag.
Another feature added within this Flickr iOS update is the #FlickrFriday features which uses the new hashtag feature. Add #FlickrFriday to your photo and instantly participate in Flickr’s weekly photo challenge.
More detail about the new #FlickrFriday competition can be found oberon the Flickr website, together with the weekly theme.Flickr iOS features include:
– Custom filters enhance your photos plus photo correction, retouching and many other tools
– Access your Flickr photos on any device – phone, tablet, computer and Apple TV!
– Connect with others around shared interests. Whether it’s food, travel, or anything else – Flickr has more than 1.6M groups, so there’s bound to be a Group that interests you!
– New justified layout photo display makes your personal photostream look amazing
– See recent photo activities from your friends and family. Make comments or mark them as favorites.
– Flexible, personal privacy options to make your photos as public or private as you want
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.