Anyone who needs to measure their blood oxygen saturation may be interested in a new smartwatch created by a team of developers based in New York in the form of FitOn.
The FitOn blood oxygen measuring smartwatch is taken to Kickstarter this week and has already raised twice its required pledge goal. Watch the video below to learn more about its features and functionality.
FitOn is on a Mission to Democratize Wellness. To start The FitOn movement, we have developed and combined Three Major Technologies. The FitOn watch is a combination of a Smartwatch, A Fitness Tracker and A Personal Health Guidance. In fact, FitOn is The World’s 1st Blood Oxygen Saturation Smartwatch well tracks your vital conditions with comprehensive functionalities at a glance. The FitOn app has a purpose for every part of your day, both day & night.
– FitOn is a Personal Fitness Device that is Ultra-Portable, Ultra-Affordable and User-Friendly.
– FitOn has a water resistance rating of 50 meters (IP68). This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, FitOn should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
– FitOn tracks Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) like no others. With the high accuracy built-in sensor, FitOn is capable to be 99.99% accurate.
– To control your cell phone via Bluetooth with FitOn. Liberate your hands so you don’t have to break a sweat.
– FitOn is the fitness tracker that provides SpO2 + HRV + Respiratory for 3 in 1 comprehensive fitness analysis & guidance. WIth the rich data that FitOn can provide to the certain group of people who is in need of, people can even better schedule their daily exercises like swimming, climbing, diving and etc.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.