Nintendo has this week released a new advert for its upcoming Nintendo Switch console which will be launching on March 3rd, 2017. Within the latest 30 second advert to whet your appetite ahead of the game’s launch early next month Nintendo have included a couple of teaser snippets providing a first look at FIFA on the new Switch console.
The Nintendo Switch is now available to preorder price to £280 and is available either with grey or Neon Red and Neon Blue controllers. Unfortunately the price is for the console and controller is only and you will also need to purchase a game to get up and running on launch day.
Nintendo Switch features include
• Switch and play: Anytime, anywhere, with anyone
• Home console gaming on the go – enjoy the home console gaming experience, even without access to a TV
• Three play modes: TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode
• Share the fun with Joy-Con – attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con grip, it will work like a traditional controller and without the grip they work as two individual, fully-functioning controllers
• Local and online multiplayer: Link up to eight consoles for multiplayer; online play with friends far away and players around the world
For more information on the new Nintendo Switch and all the games currently available for launch jump over to the official Nintendo website via the link below.
Source: YouTubeFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News