After being unveiled earlier this month by their creators Adafruit, the company has now announced the availability of the new Feather M0 WiFi ATSAMD21 and ATWINC1500 development boards, which are now available to purchase from the Adafruit online store priced at $34.95.
The new Feature boards measure just 53.65 x 23 x 8mm in size and weigh just 6.1 grams and have been designed to enable makers, hobbyists and developers to create portable projects with ease.
The palm sized development boards are also equipped with a connector for you to be able to provide using any Adafruit 3.7 V Lithium polymer battery of your choice. Specifications of the boards include :
– ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic/power
– 256KB FLASH, 32KB SRAM, No EEPROM
– 3.3V regulator (AP2112K-3.3) with 600mA peak current output, WiFi can draw 300mA peak during xmit
– USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
– You also get tons of pins – 20 GPIO pins
– Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
– 8 x PWM pins
– 10 x analog inputs
– 1 x analog output
– Built in 200mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
– Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
– Power/enable pin
– 4 mounting holes
– Reset button
For full specifications and the ability to purchase for $34.95 jump over to the official Adafruit website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.