Facebook has today announced that its Facebook Instant Articles is now rolling out across Asia in a beta release allowing residents of Asia to be able to get news on their mobile devices via the Facebook service which is now being redesigned to provide a faster and more enhanced user experience.
The application offer stories that are provided in the form of Instant Article’s that have a lightning bolt in the top right corner of the image. indicating that the article is going to have a fast, interactive experience. Andy Mitchell, Director of Global Media Partnerships, Facebook explains more.
Expanding Instant Articles to Asia is a significant milestone for the product and for each of our early launch partners. Instant Articles has been designed with extensive feedback from publishers, and we’re excited to bring this collaboration to our publishing partners in Asia to help them distribute fast, interactive articles to their readers in the Facebook app.
For more information on the rollout of the new Facebook Instant Articles across Asia jump over to the Facebook News website for details as well as a full list of all the partners that have joined forces with Facebook and include :
– China: CCTVNEWS
– Hong Kong: Ming Pao Daily News
– India: Aajtak, Hindustan Times, India Today, The Indian Express, The Quint
– Indonesia: Kompas.com, Merdeka.com
– Korea: SBS News
– Malaysia: Sin Chew Daily
– Philippines: ABS-CBN News, GMA Network, GMA News, INQUIRER.net, Rappler
– Singapore: The Straits Times
– Taiwan: Apple Daily Taiwan, Chinatimes.com, ETtoday, Next Magazine Taiwan
– Thailand: Kom Chad Luek
– Vietnam: VnExpress, WebTretho