Now that Amazon’s Echo personal assistant has launched in the UK after first being made available throughout the US. Many Echo users require the Amazon device to be a little more portable, if you are one then you might be interested in a new Evo Echo Battery Base which has been made available this week by has.
The Echo Battery Base is capable of providing to 6 hours of use on a single charge and is equipped with four LED indicator lights to reveal how much battery is left before a charge is required.
The portable Echo battery pack is available in either black or white and is now available to preorder price at $35. Offering a $15 reduction of the full price before its launch during the end of December 2016. Amazon Echo is available to purchase as either the Echo Dot priced at $50 or the Echo which comes complete with speaker and is available for $180.
– Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
– Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
– Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
– Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
– Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
– Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, – Nest, and ecobee smart home devices
– Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more