EVGA has this week announced the availability of its new X299 Micro ATX 2 motherboard design to support Intel’s range of i5, i7 and i9 processors. Offering a 14 Phase power design, a thick VRM heatsink/fan, two 8 pin EPS power connectors, an additional 6 pin PCIe power connector, and external BCLK.
Created for the enthusiast PC builder searching for maximum power in a small form factor, the X299 MICRO ATX 2 supports current storage standards, including M.2 NVMe, Intel Optane, Intel VROC and SATA 6Gb/s. Features of the EVGA X299 Micro ATX 2 motherboard include :
– New EVGA GUI BIOS: The new EVGA GUI BIOS has been redesigned to offer extreme performance and ease-of-use enhancements. Overclock settings are updated on-the-fly, there is a built in stress test, or you can let EVGA OC Robot overclock for you!
– 14 Phase Digital VRM with Active Cooling: This board features a revolutionary VRM and cooling system that allows you to push the most powerful Intel Core X-series i9 processors to the limit! See why others have touted this board to push their CPU’s further, while remaining cooler and more stable.
– Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth Module: The EVGA X299 Micro ATX 2 features an integrated WiFi module that contains the Intel AC8265 WiFi/BT. Just add the included wireless antennas, and enjoy blazing fast WiFi speeds!
– SPI Flashing with USB: You can now flash your BIOS with no CPU installed, using the included USB dongle!
– Supports Intel Core X-series Skylake-X Processors
– Intel Optane Memory Ready
– Reinforced PCIe and DIMM slots
– Intel VROC Support
– EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Support
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.