After previously unveiling their new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE cards, EVGA has today announced their availability which are equipped with 12 GHz of GDDR5X memory, giving it 528 GB/s of memory bandwidth.
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELIE graphics cards are available with either black or white shrouds depending on your preferences and come equipped with EVGA’s exclusive iCX technology, providing your rig wth 9 thermal sensors, onboard thermal LED indicators and incredible cooling with quiet operation.
Features and specifications:
• Includes EVGA iCX Technology
• 12 GHz GDDR5X Memory
• 528 GB/s of Memory Bandwidth
• Available in ELITE Black and White Colors
• Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
• 9 Additional Sensors and MCU’s embedded on the PCB.
• Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
• Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
• Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
• EVGA’s iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
EVGA explains more about the inspiration behind the latest graphics card:
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
The full specifications jump over to the official EVGA website by following the link below.