A new Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock has been unveiled this week by hardware and software creator Elgato, a division of Corsair. Offering “industry-leading reliability and performance” combining Thunderbolt 3 with the most common ports and connections : HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.1 Gen 1, and Gigabit Ethernet.
Perfect for MacBook Pro or Windows notebooks users looking for a portable connection have to maximise functionality while minimising clutter. The Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock is available immediately Although no details on pricing been announced as yet.
“Taking advantage of Thunderbolt 3 speed with 40 Gb/s throughput, the Mini Dock ensures that all of your ports operate reliably at full performance. Plug into both HDMI and DisplayPort interfaces to simultaneously drive two displays at up to 4K resolution and 60 frames per second. “
– Thunderbolt 3 (built-in 12 cm / 4.7 in USB-C cable, 40 Gb/s)
– DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 Hz)
– HDMI 2.0 (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 Hz). Supports HDCP 2.2.
– USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gb/s, 1.1 A, UASP compliant)
– Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45 10/100/1000BASE-T)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.