Feast your eyes on the beautiful lines of this beast. The Elekit Tube Amplifier is a new generation of vacuum tube amplifier from EK Japan Co. Ltd. The prototype shown below has a low 10 x 10 watt output, tone control stage, and the usual input and output jacks.
- [Product] Vacuum tube hybrid stereo amplifier
- [Design] Koichi Futatsumata / CASE-REAL
- [Circuit components] Tone control stage / Tubes (2x 6SN7GT), Power amplifier stage / Semiconductors (IC)
- [Rated output power] 10 + 10 Watts
- [Rated powe consumption] 38W
- [Rated Power source] 100V AC 50-60Hz
- [Input / sensitivity] Rear RCA jacks / 560mV (For component type player), Side mini phone jack / 180mV (For portable music player)
- [Frequency response] 5Hz – 50kHz (-3dB)
- [Dimensions] W265 x H103 x D151 (millimeters, including projections)
- [Body Weight] 2.6kg
- [Special feature] Automatic sleep mode (at no input signal)
Via Core77 Via Crunch Gear
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.