UK mobile carrier EE has announced that it has started to take pre-orders on the new Apple Watch 5 and also the new iPad.
Both devices are now available to pre-order from EE stores in the UK and also on the company’s website and the Apple Watch 5 and the new iPad are available on a monthly plan.
Apple Watch Series 5 with 4G connectivity
- The best way to get this great new experience on the Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + 4G) in the UK is with an iPhone on EE, the UK’s number one network, with either an EE SIM-only or pay monthly plan
- The Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS & 4G) aluminium 40mm version is available free on a £28 per month Smart Watch plan, including unlimited data. The aluminium 44mm version has a one off upfront cost of £30.00 and is also available on the £28 per month Smart Watch plan
- Please see ee.co.uk/newapplewatch for all options
iPad Seventh Generation
- EE is offering the new 4G iPad to existing customers with no upfront cost for £30.60 per month for the device as well as a 2GB 4G monthly data allowance
- For additional EE iPad plans please see ee.co.uk/ipad
You can find out more details about the new Apple Watch and also the new iPad over at EE at the link below.