This week Evolution Studios has released a new update for their DriveClub racing game in the form of the DriveClub 1.0.7 update adding a number of new features, enhancements and performance tweaks.
Although the development team behind the racing game are still currently working hard to improve the online survey capacities and performance. DriveClub has been exclusively created for the next-generation PlayStation 4 and will be receiving its first DLC later this month on November 26th 2014.
Since its launch DriveClub has experienced a number of issues and its developers have announced that the highly anticipated PS Plus Edition of the DriveClub game has unfortunately been postponed indefinitely.
New features in the latest DriveClub 1.0.7 update include three new tracks that all including reverse variants and come in the form of Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
The new update also added a new Photo Mode to the game that is accessible during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad. A full list of all other features is listed below :
– Adds support for the Renault DeZir DriveClub Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
– Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack – which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack – to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
– The Ignition Car Pack includes five new cars:
– W Motors Lykan Hypersport
– Caterham SP/ 300.RAre
– BMW M4
– Renault Twin’Run Concept
– The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
– Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
– The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
– Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
– Each Livery Pack contains five new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
– Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
– Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
Source: EurogamerFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News