Those in search of a unique pair of speakers that have been handmade speakers to provide a “one-of-a-kind audio speaker” might be interested in the new range from the Detroit Audio Lab.
All speakers in the Detroit Audio Lab range have been handcrafted to provide exceptional sound. Check out the promotional video below to learn more about their construction and the audio components inside.
Detroit Audio Lab, we’re passionate about three things: Detroit, American manufacturing, and great sound. This is the heart and soul of who we are. We handcraft high-fidelity audio speakers and equipment using materials reclaimed from Detroit. We place premium electronic components from Michigan and the U.S. into our speakers. And every product is thoughtfully designed and built in Detroit…literally, Made From Detroit.
The result? Our speakers sound amazing. They’re beautiful. And each is one-of-a-kind. One feature we especially love? Our product portfolio begins with our speakers:
- D:Audio Solo. Our small Bluetooth speaker with big sound. And performance that’s (wonderfully) unexpected in this format. Full-range drivers deliver clear audio, from impressive bass (~100Hz) to clear high notes (20,000 Hz). Run with an AC/DC adapter or the internal rechargeable battery. Measures 12”x9-¾x5”.
- D:Audio Riff. A larger speaker with amazing sound (and a most accommodating personality). Let the Riff stand out as a standalone system, or, connect it to your existing audio/visual entertainment system. Put it to work with either Bluetooth or conventional connection. And keep it going using either the AC/DC adapter (included) or internal rechargeable battery. Measures 19”x9-3/4”x6”. Any way you configure it, the four drivers deliver ~50 Hz of vented bass and 20,000 Hz of high notes for an outstanding audio experience.
- D:Audio Back-Beat. Bring on full Detroit Audio Lab sound with a pair of Back-Beat bookshelf speakers. These vented speakers reach down to ~45 Hz and up to 20,000 Hz, delivering a full range of performance for a full range of listeners. Back-Beat speakers connect directly to your existing entertainment system. If you don’t yet own a system, pair these speakers with the D:Audio Amp (supporting Bluetooth and conventional connection) and experience the ultimate Detroit Audio Lab sound. Measures 7-½x10”x13”.
- D:Audio Voice. Our “passive amplifier” is simply beautiful. And it works hard, too, amplifying the sound from your smart phone or small tablet from our universal holder. When not working as a small speaker, the Voice holds your device in style, whether connected to a charger or operating hands-free. Of course, its unique styling means it also looks great sitting quietly on a desk or shelf.
- D:Audio Amp. Put this small powerhouse at the center of your stereo system and fill your home or office with sound. With 100-Watt output, it’s powerful enough to drive your largest speakers. And it’s small enough to sit anywhere, measuring just 5”x2“x8-½”. The Amp is an integrated stereo amplifier that replaces a bulky receiver or conventional amplifier. It’s also modern. And flexible. Flip easily between stereo Bluetooth wireless connectivity and stereo RCA jacks. AC/DC adapter included. Pair the Amp with our D:Audio Back-Beat speakers for a complete audio system.
- D:Audio Stand. Our contemporary, high-strength stands comfortably hold our speakers (while hiding any wires). Offered in standard 18″ or customized heights (up to 24″). Choose what works best for you.