Just a quick reminder for our readers about the great deal on the 6-in-1 4K High Definition Converter on the 6-in-1 4K High Definition Converter in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week.
The 6-in-1 4K High Definition Converter in available in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store for $132, that’s a saving pf 17% off the regular price.
Packed with multiple connectivity ports, this converter gives you several ways to expand your device’s function. Watch videos on a bigger screen through the HDMI and two USB 3.0 ports. It also has a USB-C port that is 100W PD and QC compatible for fast charging. Connect a speaker or headphones through the 3.5mm aux port and insert an SD card in the intended card slot. This converter is compatible with most smartphones and laptops including MacBook.
- Display on a bigger screen with the HDMI or 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Supports 2x USB 3.0 Port up to 5Gbps data transmission with 5V 0.9A power supply capacity
- Supports Power Delivery function up to 100W with PD 3.0 standard
- Connect a speaker or headphones through the 3.5mm aux port
- SD card slot for external storage
NOTE: In order to output 4K@60Hz 4:4:4: the Notebook’s USB-C output has enough bandwidth (compatible with DP 1.4 standard or thunderbolt 3) to meets two lanes to transmit the 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal, and each lane’s bandwidth up to 8.1 Gbps
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 3.1″H x 0.6″L x 0.7″W
- Weight: 0.14lb
- 4K@60Hz Multi-Functional HDMI USB 3.0 Hub
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports,
- 1x USB C Port ( 100W) PD & QC Compatible
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Compatible with DP1.4 ALT mode
- Power Delivery function up to 100W
- Plug & Play with no driver or software installation at all
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
You can find out more details about this great deal on the 6-in-1 4K High Definition Converter over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.