If you are interested in learning more about the latest expansion for the unique Darkest Dungeon game, Iratus Lord of the Dead. You will be pleased to know that Chris Wray over at WCCFTech has published a hands-on review of the new content and his first impressions. Iratus: Lord of the Dead is a dark, challenging turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as an evil necromancer escaping from your dungeon prison to once again embark on the domination of the world.
Features of the new Darkest Dungeon content include :
– Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
– Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
– Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
– Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
– Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
– Four types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, ire and destruction skills.
– Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
– Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
– Detailed skeletal animations.
– Stand-out voice acting performance by S. Weyte, known for the voice of Caleb from the Blood franchise.
To learn more about the new Iratus Lord of the Dead which will be arriving soon jump over to the official Steam page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.