PC builders looking for a more unique and stylish desktop PC case for their hardware components, may be interested in a new design created by CRYORIG in the form of the Taku Monitor Stand ITX Case. First unveiled back in Computer 2016 the Taku Monitor Stand ITX monitor stand ITX case is now available to preorder price to $299 with shipping expected to start on December 1st although this may be extended to no later than December 31st 2017 CRYORIG explains.
The Taku is a stylish PC monitor stand that’s also capable of housing a high-end ITX PC. Made from a premium fully aluminum chassis and with solid hand crafted wood, the Taku is the centerpiece of any desk or workspace. Onthe technical front, the Taku is capable of fitting full sized GPU’s, multiple SSD’s and hard drives, and the most powerful ITX mainboards and CPU’s on the market. The Taku is designed to stylishly save space while not compromising on any specs or details.
The core of the Taku is built around the innovative internal system tray. The system tray slides out effortlessly with a push opener, and locks into place once pushed in. The system tray can easily be detached from the wholechassis just by pushing down on the two safety buttons on the rail. The removable internal system tray allows for easy service or installs of all your components.
Specifications of the CRYORIG Taku Monitor Stand ITX Case include :
• Case Dimensions (H x W x D): 142 x 570 x 310 mm
• Weight: 5.3 kg
• Motherboard support: Mini-ITX
• Power Supply support: SFX, SFX-L
• Drives: 1 x 3.5″ HDD and 2 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD
• Front ports: 2 x USB 3.0 (internal 20pin plug) and 3.5 mm Audio in/out ports.
• Power button: Premium-grade button
• Material: 2 mm aluminum, anodized sandblasted exterior
• Colors: Anodized silver exterior
• Internal Lian-Li PCI-E 3.0 x16 compatible Riser Card
• PSU- 24pin and 8pin extension cable included
• 92 mm System Fan included
• Note: Some heatsinks will also fit if used with a thinner fan
• Max. height 48 mm
• 2 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD in drive bay
• 1 x 3.5″ HDD/SSD in drive bay
• Graphics Cards – Max. Width: From bottom of PCI-E slot to top: 134 mm
• Graphics Cards – Max. Height: 40 mm (Dual Slot PCI-E)
• Graphics Cards – Max. Length: 280 mm
• Mini-ITX motherboard support
• SFX and SFX-L power supply support
• 52 mm Memory Max. Height
More details on the CRYORIG Taku Monitor Stand ITX Case jump over to the official product page by following the link below
Source: TakuFiled Under: Hardware, Top News