Guitarists searching for a way to control pedal effects directly from your guitar using a wireless connection may be interested in the new device called Airpatch which has launched by Indiegogo and been designed by musicians at Aviate Audio based in the United States. Airpatch is described as “like having your favourite pedal mounted right on your instrument”. Check out the demonstration video below to learn more about its features and wireless connectivity.
Features of Airpatch include :
– 2.4 GHz wireless signal, similar to other low latency wireless guitar transmitters
– 9V center negative barrel connector – compatible with standard pedal board power systems (power supply not included)
– Over 50 feet of range (line of sight)
– Long battery life controller will last for multiple performances on a single charge.
– Magnetic USB charging cable for controller with estimated 45 minute charging time.
– Wireless controller LED indicator blinks white when you activate the button. The blink turns red when you have about 1 hour of battery remaining.
“The wireless effects dock and controller with three powerful modes of operation, new in 2019! Get more out of your favourite pedals with next generation wireless control for effects right from your instrument. Airpatch game changing momentary and reverse momentary switching enables unique responsive control over your effects! Airpatch is small, designed to add new powerful control to any pedalboard. The result is having your effects right at your fingertips, giving you an amazing new means of expression and creativity.”
Earlybird pledges are available from £100 offering a 37% saving off the recommended retail price which will take effect once the crowdfunding campaign comes to an end. If all progresses smoothly worldwide shipping is expected to commence sometime around December 2019.