Today’s Geeky Gadgets Deal is a Circuit Scribe Basic Kit for $49.99, the kit normally costs $60, so you can save 16% off the normal retail price.
The Circuit Scribe Basic Kit lets you draw circuits using a pen that features conductive silver ink, you can see what is included in the kit below.
This Circuit Scribe Basic Kit gives users a hands-on way to discover the world of electronics. At its core is a rollerball pen filled with conductive silver ink, allowing you to literally draw a circuit on paper. You can then augment your circuit using any of the six included modules: a power-supplying battery adapter, an SPST switch that turns your circuit on and off, and more. Consolidate your knowledge with the workbook’s lessons on electronics terms, and you’re sure to be a certified tech expert in no time.
Here are some of the features:
- Draw circuits using a pen filled w/ conductive silver ink
- Tinker w/ your circuits using 6 modules: battery adapter, LED light, etc.
- Easily interact w/ circuits thanks to modules’ simple & easy-to-use designs
- Learn about basic electronics concepts: transistors, resistance, etc.
- Easily trace circuit designs using the circuit stencil
- Use the workbook’s lessons to expand your understanding of electronics
Here is a video the kit in action.
You can now get the Circuit Scribe Basic Kit For $49.99 with Geeky Gadgets Deals, more details at the link below.