If you are in the market for a new small form factor gaming keyboard you may be interested to know that Cherry has this week added a new product to their range in this form of the Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Keyboard.
The space-saving gaming pro keyboard has been designed to provide users with more space on their desktop while still providing the MX quality switches with laser-etched key caps and extra sturdy, non-slip mounting feet for custom height adjustment in 3 steps.
– Mechanical cabled keyboard with TKL layout in a comfortable size for more space on your desk
– Additional feet for non-slip grip and custom height adjustment in 3 steps
– CHERRY MX technology – Gold Crosspoint precision switches for all keys “Made in Germany”
– Dimmable white key illumination G80-3811 (unlit version G80-3810 optional)
– Full N-Key rollover – all keys are read simultaneously
– 100% anti-ghosting – no inputting errors
– WIN key lockout
– Illuminated USB plug
– Abrasion-resistant, laser-etched key caps
– Elegant logo application
For more information on the new Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Keyboard jump over to the official Cherry website for details by following the link below. Unfortunately no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet, but as soon as information comes to light we will keep you updated as always.